Размер шрифта

Цвет сайта

Изображения

Звуковой ассесистент

Шрифт

«City Day» in Lopasna

«City Day» in Lopasna

Date added:

01 September 2023, Fr

06:54

On City Day, September 2, 2023, at the Lopasnya-Zachatievskoye Estate Museum, a branch of the A.P. Chekhov "Melikhovo" the opening of three exhibition projects took place, very different, interesting and significant.

The first to open was the photo exhibition “Estates of the Lopasnensky region through the lens. Seasons". Black-and-white and color photographs depict noble estates of the Lopasnensky region, many of which, unfortunately, have been destroyed. For example, the Vasino estate on the Velyaminov estate is a unique wooden house of the second half of the 18th century, blackened by time. The recognizable Church of John the Baptist in the Sadki Estate, an estate known since the 17th century, has not survived.

Photographs of estates with a happy fate were presented: the Vasilchikov-Goncharov house in Lopasnya-Zachatievsky and the A.P. Museum-Reserve. Chekhov "Melikhovo" have now become famous museums.

The winner of the open photo competition was Olesya Stazaeva.

Next, the exhibition “I am a monument to myself...” opened, an exhibition of drawings by Donbass children, dedicated to the life and work of A.S. Pushkin. At a time when monuments to the great Russian poet are being demolished in Ukraine, the children of Donbass are drawing his fairy tales, which they have loved since childhood. The bright, unusually touching works of children growing up during the war make us not only admire their talent, but also think about other very important things.

The central place on this day was occupied by the exhibition “A.A. Pushkin is the son of a poet,” dedicated to the 190th anniversary of the birth of Alexander Alexandrovich Pushkin, a cavalry general, hero of the Balkan War, father of many children, whose children, after the early death of their mother, lived and grew up for a long time in the house of the Goncharov sisters.

The exhibition presents authentic artifacts, among them: the dolman of the chief officer of the 13th Hussar Narva Regiment, commanded by Colonel A.A. Pushkin; a gold pocket watch that belonged to him; badge and ribbon of the Order of St. Alexander Nevsky, granted to A. A. Pushkin in 1906 and other valuable rarities. From the Archive of the Chekhov City District was presented: Minutes of the meeting of the executive committee of June 25, 1963 on the transfer of the ashes of the son A.S. Pushkina A.A. Pushkin to the city of Chekhov.

The guest of honor was Alena Deryagina, the author of the script for the documentary film dedicated to A.A. Pushkin. She donated to the museum the newspaper “New Time” from 1914 with an obituary about Cavalry General A.A. Pushkin.

A concert by laureates of international and All-Russian competitions A. Uskov and M. Belyaeva took place for visitors and guests of the museum. Their performance included ringing harp, accordion, miniature accordions, a real saw and a scythe. The audience mastered the basics of playing spoons and at the end of the evening sang the well-known and dear songs “Katyusha” and “Moscow Nights”.

See also in section News